- Oil transportation services via a system of oil and petroleum product trunk pipelines;
- Petroleum products intake and handling operations;
- Prevention, diagnostic, emergency response and restoration operations at oil and petroleum product trunk pipelines;
- Coordinating integrated expansion and development of a grid of oil and petroleum product trunk pipelines;
- Cooperation with pipeline companies operating in other countries regarding oil and oil products transportation in line with intergovernmental agreements;
- Participation in accomplishment objectives essential for scientific, technical and innovative development of pipeline transportation, adoption and deployment of new equipment, advanced technologies and materials;
- Implementing measures aimed at environmental protection in the areas of location of the pipeline transportation facilities.